European Betting Sites
Sports betting is a big and profitable business in Europe online casino without Gamstop. A growing number of well-known and respected European betting uk offer services across the continent in different languages. The number of European betting sites is growing every day, and you will not be able to test them all. We have created this handy online guide to help you choose the best bookmaker.
On this page, we will tell you in detail the principles of choosing the best European gambling sites, tell you how we evaluate the bookmakers recommended by us and share the secret of using bonuses to increase your potential winnings.
How to become a member of the European bookmaker
It is very easy to start betting on sports on European sites:
- First, decide, choose one of the reliable online sports betting in Europe and registered european on it.
- After registration, do not forget to activate the user account and get your welcome bonus (more on it later). Some sports betting sites require you to provide documents for identification. Remember that reliable websites use SSL encryption, with which your personal information is 100% protected.
- Now you can start replenishing the deposit. European bookmakers offer a wide range of payment systems: electronic wallets, bank transfer, card payment and even cryptocurrency.
- Log in to your personal account. All worthy European betting casinos offer at least one bonus for registration, and it may need to be activated.
- Deposit the minimum amount to activate the bonus (most often it is 10-20 euros).
- Decide on the size and type of bet in sites european betting, casinos.
- Wait until the end of the match and collect your winnings.
How do we rate European bookmakers?
We check casinos on european betting depending on how well they comply with European and international online gambling standards. The bookmakers we recommend are safe, reliable and provide players with favorable conditions for betting.
- Deposit replenishment options. A number of ways to top up your account with real money are available on gambling sites. Many Europeans use their credit cards to top up deposits at bookmakers, since most sites accept both Visa and MasterCard. Such e-wallet services as Skrill and Neteller are popular among players. With the help of these payment systems, you can easily transfer money to your online gaming account. The same goes for bank transfers and bitcoins.
- Withdrawal of winnings. After your bet has been successfully played, there are several ways to withdraw funds from your UK casinos European account. On most sites, the method you used to make a deposit will also be the withdrawal method. For example, if you used cryptocurrency to deposit funds, you can use the same method to receive winnings.
- Languages and currency. Since many languages are spoken in Europe, gambling sites european, serving European players, will offer different language options. You will find everything from English to French, Spanish or German. Some international sites go beyond the scope and allow you to switch to Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Czech, Italian, Swedish or Greek.
- Bonuses and promotions. International betting sites provide their players with favorable offers to increase the deposit. We also pay attention to the number of bonuses, their relevance and wagering conditions during the analysis of each European bookmaker.
Bonuses available on European betting sites
Among the most popular and profitable bonuses in European betting are the following:
- A welcome bonus, sometimes called a deposit bonus, is an offer that is given to a player after registering on a betting site. It can range from a free bet to a match bonus.
- A bonus for a specific sport is an offer based on a sport or event. For example, you will receive a 10-fold bet amount if you place a bet on the Super Cup at European betting sites.
- A free bet is exactly what it sounds like. Free bets can come at any time in European election betting, so be on your guard.
- The VIP program is not a bonus, but a long-term loyalty initiative in European online betting, in which you receive points that can be exchanged for free bets, cash or goods.
Advantages and disadvantages
- The ability to place bets at any time without being tied to a specific place;
- The player has many opportunities to analyze bets thanks to betting tools and statistics;
- The convenience of Live betting, especially when you need to bet more than once on one or more matches;
- Watch all the broadcasts on the bookmaker's website.
- High risks of gambling addiction for some players;
- The possibility of hacking your account by scammers;
- Successful players can reduce the maximum bet or refuse to accept certain bets;