Horse Racing Betting Sites without Gamstop
Great Britain is the home of sports horse riding and the most famous racetracks. This is the second largest spectator sport in the UK, so betting on it is also popular. Every licensed casino in the UK requires a Gamstop, which often creates problems for players due to the likelihood of their exclusion. That is why every year sites not on gamstop are gaining more and more popularity, where you can play without restrictions and with even greater opportunities.
Such casino sites not on gamstop are in great demand, and therefore bookmakers are increasingly moving away from the principles of self-exclusion of players. All horse racing bookies are licensed for electronic games in Curacao and accept players from the UK without violating the rules and regulations of the UKGC. Although virtual horse racing non Gamstop is suitable for players who have self-control and a rational approach to using their gaming budget, we do not recommend them for people who are addicted to gambling, as this will only worsen the addiction and can lead to sad consequences.
How to choose a Horse racing betting site without a Gamstop
British horse betting sites are becoming extremely popular among British players, as they are not required to comply with the Gamstop policy. The self-exclusion program for players has been operating in the UK for quite a long time, and gamblers were looking for sites not covered by gamstop options with great enthusiasm. However, before playing on these sites, you need to pay attention to several key aspects:
- Checking the number of horse racing competitions: the British are the biggest fans of horse racing, and therefore betting at the non Gamstop online casino is a key attraction. Horse racing for Gamstop players includes a limited selection of events. For this reason, betting sites not on gamstop may or may not offer a wide range of horse riding activities throughout the year. So pay attention to the frequency and scale of events supported by them, such as, for example, Royal Ascot or Epsom Derby.
- Exclusive bonuses for horse racing: favorable conditions attract more and more players from the UK. Sites offering non-Gamstop no deposit bonuses are very popular, because they offer many times more bonuses and promotions than their colleagues with gamstop. However, the player must follow the conditions for receiving and wagering bonuses on horse racing, which are paid in special cases. For more detailed information, you can contact the casino’s technical support specialists.
- Live broadcasts of sports events: There are non-Gamstop platforms on the UK betting sites market, with the possibility of live streaming, which makes this experience even more exciting. As with live dealers, live streaming of your favorite sports and league matches while you are betting is a feature that is very popular among players.
- Availability of a license: International or offshore horse racing betting sites that are not related to Gamstop are simply sites with ordinary gambling that are not licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, but have a different form of license, for example, Curacao, Malta. These licensed offshore sites offer unique profitable offers that may not be available in UK online casinos operating under the UKGC.
Features of Horse Racing betting sites without Gamstop
Representatives of sites not registered with gamstop UK have a huge variety of bonuses. Here is a list of the types of bonuses offered to British players on non-Gamstop sites:
- Bet / deposit bonus. By far, the most common promotion on slot sites not on gamstop is an additional percentage of the deposit amount or the player’s bet. There are usually minimum deposit amounts, as well as maximum deposit amounts, as well as a no deposit bonus at a online casino other than gamstop.
- Reboot bonus. Although this is not as attractive a bonus in horse racing betting sites uk as a welcome bonus, you can get a decent percentage of the game bonus for deposits. The minimum and maximum values are usually applied. Also check out horse racing bookies online non Gamstop to find out about the betting requirements, validity period and regularity of this offer.
Favorite horse racing competitions among Gamstop customers
Horse racing is held all over the world, and they all offer good betting odds. Also popular are many foreign casinos not on gamstop, which are not subject to the UKGC and are often regulated by licenses of Malta or Curacao.
- Royal Ascot: This is a popular five-day tournament with top-class athletes, held at the expense of the British royal family. There are many opportunities to get higher betting odds for this event on sites not blocked by gamstop.
- Cheltenham Festival: This is the pinnacle of national hunting races and one of the largest horse racing tournaments. A total of 28 races will be held within 4 days, for each of which you can bet on horse betting sites uk. Famous bookmakers offer to place bets with increased coefficients. However, before choosing betting sites uk, we recommend that you read the terms of the game in detail.
- Aintree Grand National Festival: The popular horse racing in the small British town of Aintree is probably the most famous of all the British championships.
- Epsom Derby: can be called the richest and most elite tournament in the UK. The global resonance of horse racing Epsom Derby encourages new horse racing betting sites uk to form the most favorable odds for all races.
- Goodwood: This is a 19-day tournament at the most famous racetrack in the world. The annual meeting of Glorious Goodwood takes place here. The horse race is sponsored by Qatar and is officially known as the Qatar Goodwood Festival.
Alternatives bet on horse racing without GAMSTOP
In addition to horse racing bookmakers, British players have some good alternatives. Betting on football and tennis is also a fairly popular type of gambling among the British. Let’s take a closer look at the alternatives to betting on horse racing:
- Football. Sites that offer games not on gamstop are regulated by the Curacao license. Non-Gamstop football betting sites mainly accept some cryptocurrencies. There is no need to worry about restrictions or a self-exclusion period.
- Esports: There are many non-gamstop slots offering bets on computer games. This is very similar to sports betting, but it has the latest updates that change aspects of the game patch.
- Boxing / UFC: Many players bet on boxing because it is very profitable. Players should check all new gaming sites other than Gamstop for new opportunities for betting on boxing / UFC.
Advantages and disadvantages
The Gamstop program significantly restricts players and imposes sanctions on the gameplay. Players from the UK do not want to put up with restrictions and prefer more profitable gaming platforms that do not impose restrictions on exclusion periods and legal documents. Online betting on horse racing, which is not covered by Gamstop, provides the necessary flexibility and a hassle-free process. Here are some of the key factors that attract players to these non-Gamstop sites:
- KYC is only for withdrawals: the whole process of registration, payment, withdrawal of funds and tracking is easier than on most British sites. Modern gambling sites are not on gamstop, which do not require verification during registration.
- Bids using a credit card. Recently, a ban on the use of credit cards was introduced on betting sites in the UK, which is a serious problem for players. These independent bookmakers that accept credit cards are open to all payment methods, which makes them convenient for larger payment methods.
- Independent companies: These companies are independent betting shops for customers from the UK. They are not subject to the UKGC rules and work with less restrictions and management. They do not comply with any of the basic strict rules established by the UKGC, and act ethically under the supervision of offshore licensing authorities.
- There are no betting limits: Gamstop sites have a betting limit, but there are no betting limits for players on these platforms, and they also offer exquisite bonuses worth thousands of pounds. Non-Gamstop online gambling games tend to attract more players.
- No annoying UKGC rules: bookmakers outside the UK are not part of the Gambling Commission. Thus, these sites, which are not owned by Gamstop, comply with less strict rules or laws governing gambling procedures.
- Lack of GamCare approval: Gamcare encourages responsible gambling and provides a certificate to sites that provide an opportunity to help avid gamblers avoid cost overruns and addiction. Sports betting sites that are not part of Gamcare do not provide such certificates and, therefore, are not suitable for people with chronic gambling problems.
- Do not offer Gamban and other blockers: Gamban is a platform on which an account is created with a subscription to avoid gambling sites. These platforms are not Gamban gambling sites, so their advantages are not applicable. People lack self-control, and they go to these gambling sites beyond their merits or capabilities.