Malta Casinos not on GamStop
In recent years, the British Commission has significantly tightened the requirements for local gaming platforms, making cooperation with the Gamstop organization a mandatory requirement for obtaining a license.
Now passive restrictions are imposed on each player, limiting the amount of replenishment of the deposit and the time spent on the site.
British players increasingly prefer malta casinos not on gamstop, which provide a wide range of games, generous bonuses and a session without restrictions and limits.
In the article, we will look at the main advantages of mga casino and give a list of the best independent Casinos not on Gamstop for the British.
The best Malta casinos are not on Gamstop
MGA license: what is it really
The Malta Gaming Authority is a government agency that oversees all gambling related activities. It was founded back in 2001 by the LGA or the Lotteries and Gaming Authority and is currently one of the most popular international gambling commissions.
The mga casino license attracts bookmakers for several reasons: ease of obtaining, low taxes. At the same time, the presence of a certificate guarantees the high quality of the services provided and honest regular payments.
The Malta Gaming Authority controls slots, tournaments and all other products available at online establishments. To obtain a malta casino license, the gaming platform must pass a series of checks, as well as testing a random number generator.
How can online casinos get an MGA license?
To obtain a Maltese license, the bookmaker must submit an application on the official website of the commission, after which, within a few days, representatives of the authority will offer to undergo a series of checks.
General requirements for malta casinos not on gamstop include:
- In order to apply, the bookmaker must attach an income statement showing that a minimum of 240,000 euros is available on the reserve bank account.
- Remote Games Tax cap per licensee per Remote Games license of €466,000 per year.
4 classes of licenses are available to independent malta casinos not on gamstop, each of which has its own characteristics:
- First grade. Refers to slot machines, table and card games. Requirements: Class 1 MGA license holders must maintain a minimum share capital of €100,000. Monthly tax for six months – 4 660 €. Monthly tax for the entire duration of the license is 7,000€.
- Second class. Refers to odds betting, as well as lotteries, sports betting. Requirements: Class 2 MGA license holders must maintain a minimum share capital of €100,000. Tax – 0.5% of the total amount of bets accepted in remote malta casinos.
- Third class. This license covers betting, peer-to-peer and poker networks. Requirements: Class 3 MGA license holders must maintain a minimum share capital of €40,000. Tax – 5% of real income.
- Fourth grade. Class IV generally applies to software vendors, not operators. This license cannot be used to operate malta casinos online. Requirements: Class 4 MGA license holders must maintain a minimum share capital of €40,000. There is no tax for the first six months of the license term. Tax per month for the next 6 months – 2,330 euros. The monthly tax after the first year is 4,660 euros.
Depending on the type of gaming platform, the bookmaker can choose a license class and send an application for a document.
Requirements for obtaining an MGA license
After sending an application for a license to operate in malta casinos online, the bookmaker needs to wait for a response from the commission representatives. Within a few days, the request will be considered, and the bookmaker will be offered a number of checks:
- Verification of individuals involved in the finances and operations of the brand.
- Familiarization with the business plan and prospects for the development of online casinos.
If the first two points satisfy the representatives, then mga casino is issued a trial license for 30 days, during which the activities of the casino are strictly controlled. If the platform has proven itself positively, then it receives a Maltese license for 10 years.
At any time, the license can be canceled if the representatives of the organization learn about the violation of the agreement or receive numerous well-reasoned complaints. In addition, within 10 years, the commission reserves the right to double-check malta casinos without warning.
To obtain a license, casino mga must have high ratings.
Best New Malta Casinos Not on Gamstop
Choosing an independent online casinos mga without restrictions and limits, the user should pay attention to our expert selection of the best sites for the British. The mentioned online casinos have a reputable license, a wide range of games and generous bonuses:
- Fortune Clock. The gaming platform was founded by Cerberlot in 2020. The catalog contains games from top software providers, including Amatic Industries, Betsoft, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Quickspin, Thunderkick, 1x2Games, Booongo Gaming, Igrosoft, Novomatic, Playson and others. An abundance of deposit replenishment methods is available, as well as active technical support.
- Libra Spins. Independent platform founded in 2021. For registration at online casino malta, the user will receive a generous welcome bonus of up to 3,000 EUR on the first three deposits. For regular players, weekly and monthly gifts are available. There is a selection of live games.
- WG Casino. WG Casino runs on software from world famous developers such as Novomatic, Betsoft. As a representative of the best malta casinos not on gamstop, the bookmaker guarantees the quality, safety and reliability of the gaming software, the correctness of the random number generator.
- Maximum casino. Another representative of malta online casinos offering a generous welcome bonus for the first 5 deposits. On the first deposit, the user receives 200%, on the second – 75%, on the third – 100%, on the fourth – 125%, on the fifth – 150%.
Each of the above casinos in malta has a transparent reputation and an abundance of positive reviews, offering UK customers to join the game without restrictions.
Overview of Malta casino sites without GamStop
Gaming platforms that have received a Maltese license have a number of advantages:
- They accept self-excluded players. At malta casinos not on gamstop, users can bet without restrictions and limits. The bookmaker does not control the monthly amount available for replenishment of the deposit, and the time that the player spends on the site.
- They accept credit and debit cards. Unlike British platforms, independent malta online casinos do not track or block customers’ bank cards, allowing you to use the method for depositing and withdrawing funds.
- Aimed at a European audience. Sites are translated into English, accept European currency and support local payment systems. Technical support is fluent in English, as are the dealers in the live games section.
- Do not require a long stage of identity verification. Registration at casino mga takes only a few minutes and does not require complicated verification. On some sites, it is enough to confirm the phone number and email address, or simply log in through a social network.
But there are also certain disadvantages:
- Not affiliated with Gamcare. Because of this, casinos malta lacks the mechanisms for voluntary regulation of the gaming session that many British players are used to.
- Does not support Boku payment service. In addition, casinos mga may not support other payment systems, for example, PayPal is rarely found on independent platforms.
- Dangerous for players with a weak psyche. People prone to gambling addiction do not receive proper control and psychological assistance at casinos in malta. They tend to go over budget and play out of control.
Top malta casinos online have a transparent reputation, an abundance of positive reviews, a wide range of games and responsive, friendly technical support.
To obtain a license, mga casino underwent several thorough checks, proving its compliance with European criteria for the high quality of gambling services.