Modern blackjack emerged from the Italian game Thirty-one. The first mention of which dates back to the 15th century. The game quickly spread from Italy to different countries and became very popular in France, Spain, England and Ireland.
How to play?
- The hands are dealt 3 cards, and so is the dealer. If the hands are immediately bust, then the points are counted on 2 cards.
- As soon as the cards are received, you can continue the game without a bet, double it or surrender.
- When everyone has decided the croupier enters the game.
You cannot draw cards as you do in regular blackjack, you cannot split, only double your bet.
The game is notable for the fact that there is a bet A +, that is, you can bet on the falling of at least one ace. The payouts for this bet are as follows:
- Three aces – 100 to 1
- Two aces and 10 points – 25 to 1
- Two aces – 15 to 1
- One ace and two cards for 10 points – 6 to 1
- One ace, one card for 10 points – 3 to 1
- One ace – 1 to 1.
Top 5 tips for playing 3 cards
- Do not put a lot of money on the A + bet, the casino will assure you that aces fall often, but I can assure you from personal experience this happens very rarely.
- Don’t rely on anticipation and luck, just learn and use basic strategy in the game.
- Insurance is the worst decision in your entire life, you spend more money, but in the end, you are still in the disadvantages, remember, the casino always wins.
- It is best to bet from 5 to 10% on the bet, this helps not to overplay and not to lose everything, at least not so quickly.
- Know how to stop in time. Agree, it will be a shame to win a large sum in the evening and say goodbye to it that evening.
Mobile or online casino version
Unlike real life, online blackjack omits such a moment as analyzing an opponent, understanding his behaviour at the table, studying his facial expressions and other psychological aspects. As for me, this is a huge plus, you play on equal terms with others, and even without leaving your home.
Payment of rates:
- If blackjack falls out not only from the dealer but also from the player, then the player wins
- The winnings are paid in a ratio of 1 to 1.
- In case of a tie, bets are refunded.
As such, a strategy simply does not exist, each participant plays as he wants, just my advice to you, develop your own strategy, then the game will become more enjoyable and you will win more.
Review (pros and cons of playing 3 cards):
- There is a new bet A +
- There will never be brute force
- Difficulty understanding the game due to 3 cards
- No split option
- Odds are lower than regular blackjack
Join and play with me
The game, as you already understood, is quite interesting, and you can earn money. Nobody will give up free money, will they? For registration, you will receive introductory bonuses, follow the link below and take the bonuses.
Answers to questions
Write a review
Please write us your review if you liked everything because it is easy for you, but we are pleased. Perhaps we will even reward you with a bonus.