Three card poker slots
Threecard poker is a card game that has appeared relatively recently, but has already earned recognition among gamblers. It differs in that the user plays directly against the casino. The game was invented in 1994 by Derek Webb. Today the threecard poker game is offered in many casinos in Monte Carlo, Berlin, London.
Basic rules of the game and types of bets
How to play threecard poker? Before the cards are dealt, players place their bets. At threecard poker, contributions can be of the following types:
- Ante – starting bet;
- Ante Bonus – an additional bet that allows you to get an increased winnings with combinations of straight, four of a kind or straight flush.
- Pair plus – an additional bet, which is made if the player has collected a pair or a more advantageous combination of cards.
The dealer deals three cards to the poker players. After familiarizing himself with them, the player has a choice either to fold his cards, and the bet is lost, or to put an additional amount (call) equal to Ante. After all the poker players at the table have made their decisions, all cards are revealed. If the player made a “Pair Plus” bet and he got a combination of at least pair, the bet is paid in accordance with the set odds.
After that, the dealer’s cards are compared with the dropped out players. If the dealer has all cards with a face value lower than the queen (“no game”), the player is paid his doubled Ante bet. If the dealer has a game, but the poker player’s cards are older, he is paid a prize according to Anteс with a coefficient of 1 to 1 or according to the paytable.
The threecard poker payouts game offers the following payouts.
Combinations are paid as follows:
- Pair – if you win at the Ante bet, it is not paid, if you win at the Pair Plus bet, it is paid at the odds of 1 to 1;
- Flush – if you win on the Ante bet, it is not paid, if you win on the “Pair Plus” bet, it is paid at 4 to 1 odds;
- Straight – if you win at the Ante bet, it is paid at the odds of 1 to 1, if you win at the “Pair Plus” bet – at the odds of 5 to 1;
- Three of a Kind – if you win at the Ante bet, it is paid at the odds of 3 to 1, if you win at the “Pair Plus” bet – at the odds of 20 to 1;
- Straight Flush – if you win at the Ante bet, it is paid at the odds of 4 to 1, if you win at the “Pair Plus” bet – at the odds of 40 to 1;
The Threecard poker strategy recommended by experts assumes bets (call) only if the player gets cards with a face value of at least a queen, 6 and 4. In this case, the threecard poker odds casino advantage is reduced to 3.37%.
Threecard poker in online casino
Almost all online casinos offer slot machines with a threecard poker simulator. Such slots are present in the collection of providers such as NetEnt and Evolution Gaming. Additionally, the sites can provide online threecard poker in the Live version.
The slot machines with the threecard poker wheel are available to play for real money and in demo version. The latter allows you to play free threecard poker. In this case, bets are placed in the form of demo credits. However, in this case it will be impossible to withdraw the winnings.
Registration at the casino gives you access to gambling. Users with a personal account can conduct money transactions, reels, Live games and much more are available to them. In addition, customers are entitled to casino bonuses. These can be deposit gifts, free spins, cashback and much more.
Threecard poker online in the Live version is only available for playing for money. In this case, the broadcast is being conducted, threecard poker cams are usually offered in HD resolution. Additionally, with the help of threecard poker, the player can communicate with other poker players and croupiers.
Mobile casino and threecard poker
You can play Threecard poker in an online casino not only using a PC, but also from gadget screens. For this, most casinos offer a mobile version of the site or a downloadable application. They are provided to players for free. After authorization, users get access to all functions of the casino, including the ability to access the threecard poker table.
Answers to popular questions
If you already have experience playing threecard poker, share your impressions.